Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Catch A Wave!

Hi Everyone Happy Hump Day!!  I pulled out some of my fun Zoya Summer colors from a few collections ago because I like everyone to feel the love in my drawers and not just the new stuff. Zoya Josie, Robyn, Reagan, Pippa & Arizona along with OPI A Roll In The Hague for a fun but simple beach towel look.  I actually tape mani'd which is so so so dreaded for me!  It's hard to use striping tape when you have long nails LOL

I added a bit of Hibiscus flowers as an accent from Bundle Monster and here's the cute look of the day!
I tried to just freehand straight without the tape but that was SO laughable!
What do you think?  Does this mani remind you of beach towels?  My coworker Jacky sure thought so!
With summer officially here it still has to be like 150 degrees before I will get in the pool LOL  Beach towels are just for show for me!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment