Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Gradient--Yellow And Blue Make Green!

Hi Everyone!  I am posting this late today and I am so dang tired!  One of my chinchillas was up at 3 freaking am this morning rearranging his cage.  I don't know what his deal is but dude thinks he's some of sort of Feng Shui Master and does this a few times a month. I should have just taken him out and put him in the little cage aka jail but nope I kept hoping hushing him and scolding him was going to work but NOPE.  So I basically had about 4 hours of sleep last night. I am dragging my butt right now like nobodies business.

Luckily I was able to get a mani done last night to post today AND it turned out great!  I'm pretty sure I am going to bed and the ripe old time of 6pm tonight though so tomorrow's isn't going to be done until way late lol

For today I decided to do gradient stamping. I'd like to say I just mixed good old Mundo Yellow and Turquoise on the stamping plate and it made green but no I used Avocado which I just adore and DRK B for today's mani. My stamping is over the base of OPI DS Fantasy another polish I just adore
I love this line effect don't you?
This is a great image for showing off some gradient stamping but also allowing the base color to show through
I've got my mani station all set up now too and added two desk lamps and I am much happier with my pictures.  I might decrease my bulb wattage though as it might be a smidge too bright
I think this type of image is totally "me" unlike yesterday's dainty--lacey stamping

My girls have been totally nailing it this week!  Vic's animal print was spot on and you know you have to see some animal print from her but everything she does is awesome. Carmina and Cathy both have been showing off some flawless gradients with bright colors--I just love them!  Ashley is killing it with her faux water marble and she is NAILING the stamping which trust me is big for her.  Michaela did a fabulous mermaid mani as did Amber--I mean really Amber is kicking ass this week with ideas and colors.  Jacki's been doing AHmazing stuff with drugstore polish!  Yes you heard me drugstore polish which means it's available to anyone and everyone and look at what you can do with it!!! Rose Lynn and Marisa both doing some super cool stuff with such bright colors. Amanda is coming up with some cool double stamping. Shelly is nailing with some radials and watermarble AND video to boot and Tammy and Serene are just my long time stamping heroes I mean really everything they do I adore.  This group is full of special women who are just lovely inside and out


1 comment: