Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Spring--Happy St Patrick's Day!

Hi Everyone!!!! Happy St Patrick's Day!!!!!!  I don't even feel bad about posting a St Patrick's Day mani in the middle of a Digit-al Dozen week because St Patrick's Day is ALWAYS March 17th and March is definitely Spring woot!

I'm just going to be short and sweet.  My base is the mega gorgeous Pahlish Emerald Cedars. I stamped with BM411, GoGo Only St Happy and MM04
Stamping with Mundo Avocado but my Celtic shamrock is Avocado, Lime and White gradiented on the plate
No one can pinch me at all today as I'll be wearing this AND my green lipstick!
Look at those hidden flakies in Emerald Cedars!!
OH OH PHOTO BOMB!!!!
I'm going to try to snag him and get his gold!
Happy St Patrick's Day!!! I hope you all find some gold at the end of the rainbow


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that base polish really is beautiful!! Your little leprechaun friend is super fun too :P

    ReplyDelete