Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pam Slammed!

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm showcasing some really gorgeous blues!  Actually one of these polishes is my all time favorite polish right now and I've worn this same polish at least once a week since I got it last month. I'm calling today's post "Pam Slammed" because I'm doing double duty with Paintbox Polish and Girly Bits both of the gorgeous women behind these polishes is named Pam.

First up my fave polish!  Won't the Muggles See Us by Paintbox Polish.  YES this IS a Harry Potter inspired polish.  No I am not a Harry Potter fanatic.  Thankfully I don't have to be to wear this polish!

Won't The Muggles See is is a fabulous sky blue with some blue and pink shimmer and charcoal flakes

Blue Christmas by Girly Bits it's a gorgeous dark blue creme that's honestly a one coater but I always use 2
These colors compliment each other so well
But wait!  That's not all! Did you know Girly Bits is branching out into stamping art supplies?  Well she is!  Girly Bits has a great stamping plate GBC1-01 and the image I've used for my stamping is from this plate.

She also is offering stamping polish!
I was lucky enough to be sent some stamping polishes along with a the new plate GBC1-01 for review and I am elated to say both plate and polish stamped great for me!

Cobalt is quite a vibrant blue and in my opinion the perfect match for these colors I chose for my mani
Also look at the image!  I love swirling wave images like this!  Absolutely LOVE them!
I wore just Won't The Muggles See Us and Blue Christmas before 2 days before stamping over them and as you can see here no tip wear, I'm so glad I stamped over them because now I've got a couple more days with these beauties!

Pam at Paintbox Polish offers polishes many of them Harry Potter inspired as well as mani fizzes and body care items.  If you haven't visited her shop you should check it out HERE 

Pam at Girly Bits offers polishes as well as stamping supplies, stampers, plate, the Uber Chic mat and stamping polishes.  If you haven't visited her shop you should check it out HERE

So pleased with how well my Pam Slam mani turned out!!
Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment