Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Autumn--The Night Is A Lonely Hunter

Hi Everyone!  I really had to step up my A game because Serene of Copycat Claws is really nailing it this week.  Man I love to hate her sometimes!  She's like that girl in high school who was SO pretty and SO smart and SO friendly so no matter how much you wanted to not be friends with her you were because she was SO pretty and SO smart and SO friendly.

So today I put on my thinking cap and hauled out one of my favorite images OF ALL TIME and did a really pretty Fall forest mani
My forest base is a gradient of Zoya Cynthia and Nails Inc Hampstead Gardens.  I went back and sponged a bit of China Glaze Blk Bila Bong at the very top of the sky.
I stamped with BM407 an image I will never get tired of!  And I added the owl from Messy Mansion's MM38
I love the eerie feel to it.  I accidentally pulled up a piece of stamping on thumbie so now the tree trunk looks like a mutant LOL!


I matted it after I had a shiny topcoat on it.  Here's what it looks like shiny
I sure hope this mani has Serene shaking in her boots!!!!!

I'm hopping over to check out what everyone else did today!


3 comments:

  1. They're too beautiful!! The gradient is the perfect background and I lvoe the white owl detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these are awesome. I love the owl!

    ReplyDelete