Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Dem Bones

Hi Everyone!  More Spring cleaning in the Fall going on here today.  I took the day off of work so we could get the place ready for the soon to be closed windows for the next 6 months.  I had really wanted to get the rugs steam cleaned but that looks like it's not happening until next weekend

I do have another mani to share with you today though.  In trying to keep up with the Bingo gamed in the Advanced Nail Group I had to do a skeleton mani and guess what???? I actually have a skeleton on my card!

I decided to use the very drop dead gorgeous Fathomless by Girly Bits as my base and then I stamped with BM413 and Mundo de Unas Mint.  This was pretty labor intensive because I had to place the skeletons just so to make them appear as is the are dancing

Fathomless is a dark forest green jelly with tons of hidden micro glitters
It is to die for!  And definitely one of my favorite polishes in the world!
How bout dem bones??!! Check out my dancing skeletons!
I'm sorting of liking this hand pose these days what do you think?
Can you just see all this fine glitter buried in Fathomless???? It's just stunning!
I know some people have said they have issues with this image from Bundle Monster but I have never had any issues with any of my BM plates

So this is sort of scary so I'm going to have to come up with some cute for tomorrow!  Hopefully I'll get  a mani in tonight!

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment