Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Extend a Mani!

Hi Everyone!  i was trying to get out of doing my nails since A they looked pretty cool and B I had a good book to read so I decided to try to triple stamp these babies.  Double and Triple stamping is a really awesome look but to be honest it's not as easy as it seems.  You like to still be able to pick up the designs you have below each a layer.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and other times it doesn't even really matter.  For my triple stamping I hauled out one of my Uber Chic plates and stamped over my matchy double stamping from the other day

What do you think?
So it looks cool but maybe a bit busy
Still matches my shirt except I can't really wear the shirt days in a row LOL!
Still got the tip wear on my pointer--I'm too lazy to fix it!

I think tomorrow I am going to cover over ALL of this and show you the really beautiful base I started with

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. your nails look great, I love this nail art! You've done such a great job! I like this manicure!
    Xx Julia ~Creativenails4fun~

    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete