Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

A little something to brighten up the day!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  I did some neon water marbling this weekend and they turned out pretty cool.  I wasn't ready to ditch it just yet as yesterday and today we have some nice  sunny weather so I did what I always do and stamped over it LOL!

I hauled out some of my new China Glaze Electric Nights--Daisy Know My Name, Glow With The Flow, Home Sweet House Music & Treble Maker.  Naturally when I did this it was rainy and cold but here's a pic of the water marble before I stamped over it.
I've haven't water marbled in a long time as I've been doing dry marbles lately but I thought I'd give this a go
Indoor shot naturally as Saturday it was cold and rainy
 Both yesterday and today though it's nice and sunny.  I went out to snap a few pics without looking crazy as neighbors were out and here's what I did over it
I used one of my new Born Pretty Store plates BP-L010.  I love everything ab out this plate!!!!  It's all tribal images!

My index and pinkie are from MoYou Explorer 23 I barely got them on there LOL.  I matted it then for my African Tribal look.  I really like it!

What do you think?  Do you like it better before or after the stamping?

Hope you are all having a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: