Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Patterns On Patterns

Holy cow this is SO late!  First I had my birthday that put me behind then I got sick and didn't feel like doing a thing--ug.  I'm still sick but I really hated not finishing this theme!  I did a major fail in the beginning of the week and actually contemplated posting it but I just couldn't do it.  So I sort of redeemed myself today by doing some stamping over a foil.

Truth be told foils just flat out piss me off!  I have tried every single topcoat I can under the sun and every single one of them wrinkles the foil.  Every.Single.One.  It's annoying.  They look great until you topcoat them.  Without topcoat the fall apart in a matter or hours--glurg it is not a good situation.

So naturally today it hacked me off when after topcoating them before stamping they freaking wrinkled.   It wasn't much of a hardship to stamp over them LOL!
This is one of those from a distance it looks pretty cool mani's!
But up close and you see the imperfections
Oh my gosh sort of like the guy you are dating!!! LOL!  Hahaha that one cracked me up.

The foil I used is called Comet Trail and while it does not appear to be holographic at all once I topcoated it the silver wrinkled--the asshat!
I stamped using one of my new Uber  Chic plates.  I really love both of the Uber Chic sets that I got for my birthday!

So thankfully I finished the week only a couple days behind.  Man it can be brutal sometimes!  This week was hard for me.  I did a couple mani's I really liked--like the first two manis.  I loved my very first one but then I just felt like I fell flat on my face.

Hopefully next month I can come back victorious!


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I totally get frustrated with wrinkly foils too. Please let me know if you ever find a top coat that works because I've stopped trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are good
    NICE POST DEAR
    i am following your blog with gfc, please follow back. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wicked cool! I love it so much! It's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But this one's quite stunning! The effect is brilliant and I love it - don't even know what up-close imperfections you were talking about :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freaking awesome mani! Have you tried Nfu Oh Aqua Base or piCture pOlish Revolution?

    ReplyDelete