Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Mardi Gras mani! Let the good times roll

Hi Everyone!  Happy Wednesday!  I'm a bit late with my Mardi Gras mani but I really wanted to share it because it turned out SO good!  I hauled out a few of my Darling Diva polishes to create it -- I Got Some, Green Diamond and Purple Rain and did a super cool decal with some  Born Pretty Store stamping.  All I had to do was add a mask and viola--Fat Tuesday celebration began at 9 pm last night LOL!
This is one of my favorite image from the new  Born Pretty Store XL plates and looks awesome with this Mardi Gras look don't you think?
I also just love the "diamonds" from Darling Diva--these metalure holos are my favorite kind as they just look like they glow!

We are having more super cold weather here over the next couple of days--temperatures like 30 below zero with the wind chill--yikes!  I might have to stock up on some soup!

Hope everyone is managing this Winter weather the best they can!

1 comment: