Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Game Day!!

Hi Everyone!!  Today is the  big game--Packers vs Seashawks the game with the best fans for both teams.  Oh My Lanta this is going to be a tense game.  I'm already though.  I have my famous sweet & spicy chili simmering in the nesco and we are having root beer floats for dessert.  

Here's the nails I'm wearing today to support my team!
Bring it Seahawks!

This year I used this avatar for my fantasy football team and that's where I got my inspiration
How'd I do????!
Hope everyone has a great day!

Go Pack!! Go!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great manicure!!!
    Just wondering, what plate did you use for the flames?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those green flames! well translated x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie, great logo and great mani! Too bad it wasn't such a great game for the Packers and their fans (like my son). Better luck next year!

    ReplyDelete