Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Thankfulness--Kitty Kats

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  This week the good old DD is showing a week of what we're thankful for.  Weeks like these are always so much fun because you just never know what you're going to end up with!

I think everyone knows I am a bona fide animal lover.  I have 2 cats as pets as well as chinchillas.  So far no one has put a chinchilla on a stamping plate and we all know I can't free hand SO kitty kats it is!
I used the lovely Superficially Colorful's Fascinate for my base--I love an instant gradient!!!!

Don't you just love these skelly fish and pawprints???!!!!
I used Sugar Bubbles SB013 and Mundo de Unas white for my stamping

For my thumb I used my VL 2 plate 
awwwww how cute is that????!!!! It's SO cute!

I am eternally grateful for my cats.  I believe a life without animals is a life not full.  Animals love us unconditionally.  They don't are how much money you make, whether your are small or large in stature.  The don't care if you dress to the nines or wear old sweat pants.  They love you for you and not what you wear, how you look, or even where you work.  Animals are the best!!!

I'm heading over to see what everyone else is thankful for!







8 comments:

  1. The thumb isall kind of awesome again; you're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww this is SO cute. I am totally in love with your background gradient, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and I LOVE the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look really cute! I love the colors you used for the gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I totally agree with you. During one of the hardest times in my life I had a cat. I loved her so much and she was everything to me. Sadly she was only about three years old when she got super sick and we had to put her down; one of the hardest days of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I love my cats like they're children. Pets are amazing additions to your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute manicure! I'd love to see a chinchilla manicure someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. purrrrrrrr I love this! jealous of that plate xx

    ReplyDelete