Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thankful for being a girl!

Hi Everyone!  The Advanced Nail Stamping group had a theme of thankfulness all last week and I sort of felt like I had already been there done that LOL!   But then I got to thinking as I was looking through my new plates and I decided I am very thankful to be a girl! I love girly things, I love makeup and nail polish, I love to wear dresses and high heels and I think all girls should be treated like princesses.


  
I got some help from a MoFaux plate on Elevation polish to create this look!

This is the first time I've ever done a sideways mani, it looks good in pics but sort of funny head on LOL!

So today starts my no days off until Christmas.  I'll do my best to post on the blog  but sometimes Facebook is easier. I might have to do some recaps from Facebook posts.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment