Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday--Autumn leaves!

Hi Everyone Happy Tuesday!  I'm showcasing another tutorial mani today from my nail crush Sveta Sanders.  OMG I just love absolutely everything she does and I usually say "omg why didn't I think of that??" after she puts something new out.  This is one of the first ones I'd seen after I discovered her and I feel in love with it instantly!  All I had to do was wait patiently for my MoYou  Mother Nature 07 plate.

I decided to use slightly different colors because these are the colors of Fall here.  I went with the super pretty Elevation Streetside NYC and OPI Visions Of Love for my gradient 
Believe it or not I had a hard time with this gradient!
Say it isn't so gradient queen but oh yes it was.  I could not do mine the way Sveta did hers I had to improvise!
The MoYou Mother Nature 07 plate is nothing but leaves!  It's fantastic and perfect for an Autumn mani!
I like this gradient look from side to middle how about you all?

If you'd like to see the ORIGINAL TUTORIAL Sveta did check it out here! 

I think it's awesome and I just love looking at all her stuff!
This is definitely one gorgeous Autumn mani!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!  

4 comments:

  1. Hello Laurie, This is Tina from Born Pretty Store , I had visited your blog, and it’s really awesome and amazing! We are a Nail Art retailer specialized in all kinds of latest nail art items and cosmetics. We would like to send you some free products to test : ) Are you interested in reviewing them for us?If you are interested in reviewing our products, please feel free to contact me. bornprettystorenailartpr(at)gmail(dot)com : )Looking forward to your reply. Thank you & best regards Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These leaves are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie!

    This is truly amazing. Gorgeous recreation. I know exactly how you feel about Sveta. I feel the same. LOL
    I have to try that design as well! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful nails and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete