Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Doubling Down with Darling Diva!

Hi Everyone!  Happy weekend!  This upcoming week is going to be one filled with Halloween I'm sure!  We've had a really nice weekend with lots of sunshine and it actually hit 60 the other day too so nice to be able to have the windows open.  You know these days are coming few and far between.

Today I'm sharing a couple of cool mani's I did all Halloween related with 2 Darlings Diva's.  The good news is Darling Diva is having a 20% off sale today through midnight and I'll be sure to link her store and the code after the pics!

First up is The Immortal a gorgeous holo topper with charcoal flakies.  I chose to wear it alone not over anything and did 2 generous coats.  I just love it!  I did some stamping with my DRK-A plate to  give it a wallpaper look.  Then decided to add some ghosts and a demon to it for that perfect Halloween feel!
Isn't this a stunning holo topper???
I decided to add the ghosts and demon to it just based on the name of the polish LOL!
I think I will try layering this over some of my dark fall polishes--definitely over a dark red to see how it looks

The Immortal is part of Darling Diva's WitchEE Collection

Next up is Are We On Cops?  Which is a charcoal black holo with red micro glitter in it.  
My favorite thing about it is definitely the red glitters!

I found this picture on line and that's what I used for my inspiration
How'd I do?
Are We On Cops?  Is part of Darling Diva's The Pageant Collection

Now for the cool part! Darling Diva is having a sale now until Midnight tonight!  If you use the code FALL20 you will save 20% from your order.  She has a new collection out as well The Salem collection all with gorgeous dark colors just perfect for fall

To get to her store go HERE 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment