Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

My boyfriend and I got matching tattoos!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Friday!!!  For those of you who might know me you know that my current heart throb is the gorgeous Jason Momoa.  My friend Emily challenged me the other day to do a nail design like the tribal tattoo Jason has on his arm.  Naturally I had to accept the challenge!  First up a couple of pics of the beautiful Jason and has arm tattoo
Nice tattoo!
Even nice incredibly hot guy!!! 

Because Jason is Hawaiian I wanted to do something with an Island feel to go along with my tattoo
I started with an easy gradient of yellow and blue to give me my 3 colors of yellow, green and blue.  Next I enlisted Dashica SdP A for the thumb, index and pinkie and used CiCi & SiSi 10 for the middle finger.  To recreated exactly Jason's tattoo I used my black sheer and stamped with BM423 and then matted it for a "skin" look.
The results are amazing!  I love it and think it's perfect!!  Here's a little collage to show everyone all together!
Challenge accepted Emily!!!!  This mani turned out so great this is definitely one I'll be wearing for more than a day!

What do you think?  Do you think this mani is perfect or can you hardly see it sitting next to such an incredibly hot gorgeous man??!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment