Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Rich in life!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Hump Day to you all!  It's a short week this week with Monday being a holiday, let's just hope it doesn't start dragging on Friday.  I'm doing a 4k walk on Saturday and then enjoying some nice brats on the grill afterwards and so far it looks like it's going to be a perfect day for it!

I hope everyone is having a good week so far, the Summer season is coming up on us, for some of you it's already in full blast and others are probably heading into Winter.  No matter the season this polish I have on is perfect!

I finally got one of the Magical Pixie Dusts from Zoya for their fabulous Earth Day special and oh my word this one is STUNNING!  The is the super gorgeous and very sparkly Zoya Lux
People are asking all the time in The Adventures In Stamping group on facebook if you can stamp over a textured polish--the answer is hell yes you can stamp over them and you should stamp over them!
Some people say the Magical Pixie's are too chunky for them but I love this one!  I plan on getting them all because why break up a family???!!!
I stamped over this beauty with plates Cici & SiSi 02 and 05
You have to be careful with this polish though because all you do is stare at it on your fingers which makes driving dangerous!
What a lovely rose gold--I really love this polish.  I don't find the Pixie Dusts hard to remove at all either so this is just a win/win all the way around!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment: