Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Welcome to Nubbinville

Hi Everyone!! Happy Saturday!  Despite everyone in the world telling me my short nails look fine they just don't look fine to me.  It's hard to get excited about nail art on shorties LOL!  But I had to do something to them!  I couldn't just let them sit there looking plain.  So I did what most people do to brighten themselves up I went for a holo!  

I grab the super gorgeous deep purple Elevation Haleakala and then did a sweet little accent nail of Red Dog Designs Down With Love--because I don't have a polish called down with shorties LOL!
Look how stunning Haleakala is!  I'm not a huge holo lover because I don't work outside but this one was just too hard to pass up!
I'm working for a few hours today--I covered for someone while she was off so now I'm playing catch up on my work but when I get home I want to play with some different techniques and ideas I have for our up coming Digit-al Dozen week.  We have some new members!  So that means I better be sharp so I don't get left behind in their dust!

I hope you all have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment