Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Pretty in Purple!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has had a great week.  We got more of the same, snow and then bitter cold blah, blah, blah.  I got a lot of awesome nail mail this week--great polishes, great plates so I'm hoping to put them altogether to show off over the weekend.  I have to say I'm even enjoying the heart mani's I've been doing and normally I'm not a heart gal!

I'm showing off another one of the Red Dog Designs I got last week.  This one is My Stardust Melody and it is SO lovely!  I paired with Zoya Mira and they were made for each other!
I love the soft pastel purple and green glitters as well as the iridescent teal glitters 
And I did some more layering with stamping too.  I think it turned out pretty cute!

Here's some shots with flash to show of the sparkle!
I might be getting the hang of this layering thing!

I hope you all have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment