Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

The Digital Dozen Does Red, Gold & Green

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Monday!  We had our first snow storm of the season yesterday!  I was caught completely unaware as I went into work super early and then drove down to Pleasant Prairie to have lunch with my fab friends Stephanie and Dani.  But nothing can keep us fab nail friends apart not even some inclement weather!  Luckily no one was drinking like a complete moron in the snowfall.

Today kicks off the Digital Dozen's Red, Gold and Green week.  I don't know about you but whenever I think of those colors together it just screams Christmas to me.  I decided to switch things up a bit and use the colors but did a mani far from Christmas!  In fact this mani is FIERCE!


As you can see I kept with the color theme of Red, Gold & Green but instead of Christmas I went with leopard print!
I used some of the Julie G Gumdrops for this mani, the new ones from the Christmas Collection.  The gold is Gift of Gold, the red is Ho Ho Ho, and the green is Mistletoe.  I stamped with my favorite leopard print image ever, BM221
I think it's the perfect leopard print image!
I really love this twist on the red, gold and green colors--Christmas Colors not your mama's Christmas mani LOL!

Man oh man this month might kill me.  I am working alot of long hours and my old body is starting to give out on me but I think no matter what my nails are going to look good LOL!

I wonder if anyone else strayed from the norm with this color scheme--be sure to check them out and see if I was the only one!


13 comments:

  1. This is perfect! I love doing "non-traditional" Christmas manis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic!....I didn't stray from traditional Christmas nails; I have three done and two more still to do but "might" have something unconventional for Friday the 13th but not sure yet if I can do what I want in these colours..it will be a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold leopard print -- good all year 'round, I think -- with the seasonal accent nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I'm challenging myself to try and do something that isn't "Christmasy" as well, but we'll see if it actually happens XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool, and I love the leopard print! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that this whole thing is textured - and I'm jealous of your first snow storm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the leopard looks for today! It really always works, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These textures are fantastic and the leopard accent makes it really unique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! Your leopard nails are indeed mega fierce!! Sending you good vibes to get through the rest of the month - YOU CAN DO IT!!! <3

    ReplyDelete