Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Shake Your Tail Feathers!

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Hump Day!  I'm trying to keep up with a blue a day idea so I hauled out some scattered holos I made eons ago and decided to do a little peacock gradient accent nails design.  I had to take pictures under the lamp in the living room tonight--it's dark so ding dang fast now!  Not 5 o clock fast, but fast enough!

I'm working at 6am so I needed to get to bed before 10 lol!  OMG I have turned into my parents for sure!  gone are the days I'd be up til 3am and then sleep till 11! Gone are the days I'd be up til 3am and get up at 6am too LOL!

I whipped up these frankens quite awhile ago--well over a year.  I don't pull the things out I've made nearly enough!

First up--Viviane  she's a lovely purple scattered holo
Next comes Rigger a nice forest green scattered holo
And then the lovely Seeing Blind a blue scattered holo
Seeing Blind is one of my favorites!  AND it is definitely my favorite book by Katie Allen!!!

I did some stamping in gold using MM14 over my gradient
It turned out pretty lovely without any sun I must say!
I love Messy Mansion plates!  Every one Julia comes up with is great!
I think I'm doing pretty good keeping up with the blues!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

2 comments: