Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Adventures In Stamping Challenge--Ungirly!

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Sunday!!! I feel really bad about being MIA the past few days but I've been SO busy!  Yesterday instead of doing my nails I spent the day with my mom.  We went to see Prisoners and then went shopping.  the movie was great!  Very suspenseful and tense though.  And here mom wanted to have a nice relaxing and fun day LOL!  we did some shopping next and I got a few tops and sweaters for 70% off!  And mom bought me a new set of dishes that I've been wanting forever--they were 50% off!! Woot!  What a great day so I don't feel too bad about not getting any nails done.

Because I have another super busy day ahead of me I just had a quick minute to get a mani done for today's Adventures In Stamping theme which is "ungirly".  No pink, no glitter, no ruffles.  I decided to do a quick textured gradient.  I went with Red Dog Designs Sunny Shores and Zoya London because it matched the top I'm wearing today

Here's a shot of the gradient before cleanup.  I don't clean up my textured gradients before stamping as I don't topcoat them.
I stamped using BM310 because it reminded me of the universal symbol for man or men

And there you have it!  The Packers are on a bye today so no plans for any Packer parties!  I'm going to be taking my nephew back up to school in Platteville so we have lots of time to chat--yes Auntie Laurie is like the Spanish Inquisition folks!  It's a gorgeous day and although I won't be outside enjoying it, I will be having some pretty scenery for a 3 hour drive today!


Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the gradient! Especially the colors you used <3

    ReplyDelete