Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Digit-al Dozen Does Tape--Shimmer me timbers!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Friday!!!!  Now that the tape mani week is coming to an end I have one I do like--LOL!  I've been enjoying the whole skittle look and haven't done much at all with my Zoya's in the Irresistible collection so I hauled them out and decided to pair them with their Stunning counterparts for today's mani
Index to pinkie is Zoya Thandie & Amy, Darcy & Kerry, Josie & Rikki, Rocky & Hazel
My favorite combo is on my thumb Yana & Bobbi
I'm usually a day behind posting so this is what I wore yesterday and got a lot of compliments!
I enjoyed it immensely and loved how it sparkled in the sun.  I snapped this pic while at a stop light in car on the way home LOL!
I should have tried for a closeup of the ring I made with Butter London Wallis and my franken Ragnell it's super lovely!

So here we are at the end of the tape mani rope and finally one I like!



7 comments: