Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Butterflies are free and . . . blue

Hi Everyone!! Hope everyone is having a great day.  I threw together this lovely holo butterfly mani and by threw together I mean it took me HOURS!  That is no lie.  I had no issues whatsoever with my gradient  the lovely China Glaze He's Going In Circles and LA Girls 3D Effect in Brilliant Blue, my issue was the analness that is me when it comes to stamping lol!  I got my Nail Craze NC01 butterfly wing plate FINALLY--I've been wanting it forever and I was finally able to order it!  I just had a lot of issues with placing it on my nail.  I didn't like it if too much black showed up, I didn't like it if not enough black showed up and don't get me started on how much dotting needed to go on the wing tips--it wasn't pretty people LOL!

Finally after nearly 3 hours I had 10 fingers I was happy with!
This really is quite a lovely mani
I can't wait to get my Jades in from Ninja Polish so I can do an orange and red  holo gradient with this image plate!!

All in all it was a dirty job but someone had to do it!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

7 comments: