Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Who said it ain't easy bein' green?

Hi Everyone!  My condolences to Kermit who had a hard time being green, I sure don't!  I love green nail polish!  Usually the darker the better for me BUT this completely throws this out the window!  Today I'm wearing Red Dog Designs Lucky Charms over one of my very first frankens, Special Gifts.  Lucky Charms is an awesome multi green glitter with small red, yellow, green and blue glitters AND circle gold glitter.  I love me some circle glittah!!
Here's a butt shot of it
It's super blingy and absolutely perfect for St Patrick's Day!
I wore Lucky Charms over my Special Gifts, which is a lovely lime green holo I made
I'm definitely going to rock this one again next week!
I wonder if I could send a bottle of this polish to Kermit the Frog?  Maybe then it would be easy being green?

You can buy Lucky Charms through Big Cartel Here  I love it!

It looks like we survived Saturn for those of you wondering.  I'm not sure how much snow we got all together but my guess is about 6 inches.  Much better than the foot they were calling for.  I'm going down now to shovel out being shoveled in by the plow LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment