Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's March time to get out the winter clothes!

OH EM GEE is it Spring yet?!!! It's the middle of March, correction past the middle of March, and we have no only snow here but subzero temperatures too!  What is going on with Mother Nature?  Did she break up with her boyfriend or what?  My friends in Arizona are spouting 90 degree temperatures and we have below zero wind chill!  This is just ridiculous!  There's only one thing I know to help this situation.  Bundle up in a good Christmas sweater!
I actually did this mani way back when in December but I never posted it for some reason!  I'm not lying about the temps here though, it is below zero and we have more snow on the way tomorrow!
I used  some images from Bundle Monster set 1, 2 and 3 for this and my beloved red OPI Wocka! Wocka!

I did an entire hand first, looked at it and didn't like it that much so I changed it lol.  Here's the before and after
I think the bottom is much cuter than the top, what do you think?

I have a ton of new polishes to be trying out and doing some designs with, omg so much I've vowed really to stop buying so much freaking polish.  So far I've turned my nose up at the OPI Fall Collection because I have some German's and of course The Bond's I haven't even worn much BUT we'll see what happens.

In the meantime I have Kiko textures coming to me, the Julie G Gumdrop collection, some Illmasqua I ordered (Muse long time on my wish list woot) a LOVELY glitter topper from my friend Jen of Sweet Tip Nails and I bought 6 of the China Glaze hologlams! OVERLOAD!  Serious overload AND Cheeky is releasing their new XL plates iin a couple weeks too! HOLY MOLY!

I'll try to look at it this way, if I get snowed in at least I'll have a bunch of polish to wear!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope wherever you are you are staying warm!

4 comments:

  1. I love both manis!! I really love the "trim" on the one you decided on better though. So pretty! I wish we could get some steady weather here. One day it is cold one day it is hot! What in the world?? Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love both manis! I think the first one with the snow man is just a tad cuter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I thought it was just us with the weird weather, I mean come on its March stop snowing already.

    ReplyDelete