Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!  I hope this day, which is a blessed and joyous day for me, finds all of you well. It's hard sometimes to get caught up in the commercial cuteness that we see for Christmas and Easter, and despite the fact Spring is a great time for pastels and bunnies and chickies, I wanted my mani to reflect the true way I see Easter.  I say all the time, and do firmly believe it, while I am so not worthy of the sacrifice made for me--through his death I have eternal life, I am SO thankful.

This simple mani reflects Good Friday and the days that followed.

My index is a gradient done with white, grey and a touch of black at the tip and stamping in black with SH15, my swear is the lovely A England Bridal Veil (one of my fave blacks), my rind is Bridal Veil and my stone is the gorgeous Chilled Down from Dandy Nails, finally my pinkie Daisy Does It with white stamping using BM301.  

May this day find you with peace, love, and joy in your heart.  He is Risen!  Alleluia!

3 comments:

  1. Can I say, I'm not a Christian myself, but it's really nice to see a religious Easter manicure mixed in with all the eggs and bunnies! It is after all meant to be a religious holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so refreshing to see beautiful and tasteful nail art praising our Lord!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so, so, so in love with this manicure. It reflects how I feel about His sacrifice to us - we don't deserve it and yet by His grace we have been forgiven.

    ReplyDelete