Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do Monday--Colores De Carol!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I got to spend some time with my doggie nephew Fuzzy and my mom and I went to see Skyfall, in my opinion it was the best Bond ever!  There is a lot of talk about who's the best Bond and to me it's Daniel Craig.  Don't get me wrong, I've seen every single Bond movie there is and I don't even mind Timothy Dalton as Bond, but Daniel Craig knows how to do him right.  It's about time we have a kick ass Bond!

After getting home from the movie and settling down to watch Dexter and The Walking Dead I did some Pinterest searching and low and behold there was another fantastic design from Carolina from Colores de Carol.  I was super happy to do this one too because I've decided I need to be wearing all this polish I have.  I have ALOT of untried colors yet I'm getting more and more! That is just crazy!  So this was my chance to try one of the Essence Vampire's Love colors I haven't worn yet, Into the Dark.  It is SUPER lovely!  

Here's the design I saw on Pinterest I have no idea how I missed this on Carolina's blog--I love her blog and because of her and Let Them Have Polish I fell in love with stamping!



You can check out Carolina's post for this beautiful mani here.  I'm so glad I saw this and hauled out that Essence Into The Dark, it is SO lovely. For the stamping I used BM314 and BM321.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day! 

4 comments: