Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How to train your mani!

Hi Everyone!  We had a pretty difficult challenge in AIS on Sunday.  It was the dreaded--using a tip image.  I don't know about you but none of those tips fit on my tips AND I have longish nails.  There were A LOT of fantastic mani's done in this challenge on Sunday.  I was really blown away by everyone's creativity.  I decided to go with my favorite tip image BM217.  I love this image SO much I can't understand why someone hasn't made a full image of it for crying out loud!
I decided to go with my latest faves--the China Glaze Bohemians for it
I can't say it enough I LOVE the Bo's over black!
I was going to pass on these babies too!  I'm SO glad I didn't!

Here's a shot in the shade--seriously just as cool!

I know this looks a little complex using a tip image to cover your whole nail but really it's not!  There are definitely a lot of tip images I haven't used yet though and after seeing pics from the talented group of gals in the Facebook Group Adventures In Stamping I'm going to make an effort to do more stamping with them!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!!!

5 comments:

  1. So, so amazingly gorgeously awesome!! I love that texture, and the colors are fantastic together. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! You know how I am about my Bo's!

      Delete