Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You can have just one!

Hi Readers!  Day 12 in the 31 Day Challenge challenged me! Today's theme is stripes. I wanted to do something spectacular but was really struggling.  Then I sort of ran of time and tried to do a magnetic gradient and it was a huge fail.  Then I just remembered how pretty this purple Nabi magnetic polish is so I decided just to keep it simple!

Stripes! Instantly with nothing more than a magnet! Woot!

But then I decided to add an accent nail 

And YES! You CAN have just one stamped nail lol!

This is just really pretty and the magnetic polishes are instant nail art!  I had forgotten all about these until I realized I just didn't have the time to do a striping tape mani lol!  

Let's see what's up tomorrow
Ooooh Animal Print!  I can't wait for that one!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Nabi has some amazingly pigmented magnetic polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqui I totally agree! I love the Nabi magnetics!

    ReplyDelete