Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The end is near!

And thank goodness for that!  Hi everyone!  It's a gorgeous Sunday here with the sun out and a lovely 63 degrees.  I'm not outside though, I'm inside watching football!   Packers play this afternoon and we grilling up some steaks for the game!

I'm so glad this challenge is almost over!  I'm going to have double duty tomorrow posting a recreated mani AND starting my nail Crumpet Nail Tart Halloween challenge.

But today is all about the tutorial for day 30 of the 31 Day Challenge.  For my tutorial I went with one by Miss 80 Million.  I watched a lot of her stamping videos on youtube when I was first starting and between her and Soguesswhat11 I guess a stamping star is born lol!

Here's my Miss 80 Million Herringbone!

I'm happy with it despite some of my lines getting a bit thick.
This is a SUPER cool look using BM201 and a striping brush!

In case you'd like to recreate this mani please visit Miss 80 Million's youtube tutorial!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZGQMJysNA&list=FLzPavqkLCko-ySvwlpldJ3w&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Tomorrow is the last freaking day of this challenge and I, for one, cannot wait.  Remember if I try to pull this crap next year tell me to knock it off!

I hope you have a great day!  Hope to see you tomorrow!

2 comments: