Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stick it to 'em

Hi Everyone!  Wow today's theme in the 31 Day Challenge was a toughie for me!  Today is artwork and let's face it, I can't make art work. PERIOD.  I wasn't good at it as a child, I'm not good at it now.  I can't draw so I really had bupkiss for today
Then I got to thinking that they only thing I do know how to do is stick people and probably some doodles.  BUT stick people and doodles is how we all first learn to draw therefore it IS artwork LOL!

Here's my lovely "artwork" for today

Of course I didn't draw these either instead used some images from Cheeky to come up with a child's drawing.

I sure hope tomorrow's theme is better than artwork for crying out loud!

Hmm flag that one should be pretty easy--at least I can hope.

The days are winding down and I, for one, am glad.  There is just no way I'm doing this again next year!  Please remind me I said that if I go crazy and try to do it again!

Thanks for stopping!  Have a great day!

1 comment: