Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gentleman start your engines!

Hi Everyone!  Thank God it's Friday!!  AND this challenge is almost freaking over!  Today's theme in the 31 Day Challenge is flag.  WOW there a like a zillion flags out there I could have done.  Honestly I just didn't feel the inclination to look at all of them and try to do justice to some country's flag.  Sooooo I decided to do another well known flag


I wish I could say I know more about this flag other than it's the checkered flag but I really don't.  I don't watch Nascar--never have, probably never will.  

This is a pretty fun mani though and if you stare at it long enough your eyes start to go wonky!

Only a couple more days of this thing!  What's up for tomorrow?
Oooooh Supernatural!  I wish there was a way for me to get some of the hunky supernatural heroes Cynthia Eden writes about on my nails!  I guess we'll have to see what I can do instead LOL!

Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

  1. This challenge is draining me too! lol. Are you going to try to Halloween one? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to be doing the Halloween Challenge the The Crumpet Nail Tarts FB group Dema--feel free to join in!

      Delete
  2. This is such a perfect stamp! I'm jealous!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty amazed how spot on I got with it!

      Delete