Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A dragon by another name is still a dragon!

Hi Readers!  Today is day 4 of the 31 day challenge and we're all about the green today!  OMG I am starting to really love greens and slowly but surely I'm filing up my green drawer.  I really didn't know what I wanted to do for today's challenge because I wanted to use Zoya Edyta as I used it just the other day and it was gorgeously amazing.  BUT I thought of another green untried I have so hauled out my A England Dragon.  With a name like that staring me in the face readers I had no choice other than to do a dragon mani!
This is outside in the sun as it was shining today!
I love scattered holos more than linears because let's face it, indoors linear holos suck.  And where do we spend most of our time Readers? Indoors!  At least with a scattered holo you get a pretty color and not a flat dull looking blob on your nails like you do a linear.
Hmmm to me this looks mermaidy lol!  but turn this baby upside down and BAM instant dragon!  I know! I know!  I can't help it, I love, love, love anything mermaidy or dragony LOLOLOL.

I got a little help from Nails Inc Elm Park Gardens with the stamping!
Yummeh!!!

Here's a couple of pics with flash, but my camera really has a strong flash which really glares off my white skin!
The Elm Park Gardens almost looks black here!

I used Elm Park Gardens as a base and then stamped using A England's Dragon with Mash-39 for all but the accent nail.  Accent is Dragon with Elm Park Gardens stamped over it using BM217

Here's a picture of the polishes I used

I totally blame Sheila from Pointless Cafe and Ashley from Ashley Is Polish Addicted for my recent love of green!  These gurls are killing me!

So far so good with this challenge.  Let's see what's in store for tomorrow
BLUE!  I wonder if Blue will blow you away??

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment