Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Like internet mother, like internet daughter!

Hi Readers!  Today I have a wicked cool mani to show you and guess what??? My internet daughter Rebecca, from Rebecca Likes Nails is doing the same exact mani!  Really it was totally her idea and I loved it so much she let me steal it AND then decided we should post together lol!  It's a super cool mani using Lincoln Park After Dark Suede from OPI and then just some black. I couldn't find my striping tape so I used masking tape and holy crap using masking tape is so much easier than regular scotch tape!  Check this one out Readers!
When our friend Julia saw this she said it looked like a dragon's eye!  I asked my camera man what he thought of that and he laughed his butt off and walked away from me the a$$hat!
I think it's really cool!  Suede's are just SO gorgeous with a shiny topcoat!  BUT without it they are such a smooth matte!  I don't know what I love more, matte or glossy lol!
Here's a side by side pic of mine and Rebecca's

Make sure you stop by and visit her today at Rebecca Likes Nails and make sure she's listening to all the saged advice her internet mother gives her LOL!

Do you have any of the OPI Suede's??? I just love them!  I just need Suzy Skis The Pyrenees to complete all the true Suedes!! BUT I'm also lusting after La Pazitively Hot

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. stunning! I completely see how it looks like a dragons eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh , I love these....I want them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will remember that masking tape hint! Those are very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where/ When did this Suede come about?

    ReplyDelete