Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Monday--Nail Nerd!

Hi Readers!  I have a mani that's right up my alley today only I'm not the one who thought it up!  I found this via my friend Kim who found it on Pinterest a few days ago, which then made me wonder how come I didn't remember seeing it before!  I love Nail Nerd's site LOTS OF AMAZING STUFF THERE!  This is the lovely mani for today--it's so delish!
A super simple gradient using Color Club With Abandon which is an incredibly gorgeous deep chocolate brown glass fleck finish and then Funky Fingers Platinum Record.  
The stamping is the sweet entwined heart which also looks like people kissing to me from BM212.  I love this super sweet and easy mani!

Here's the gradient without the stamping--GORG!
If you haven't checked out Nail Nerd.com yet please do so!  You can find her original mani here!

Here's a pic of her's though to compare
Looks like she's a lefty!  Isn't it scrumptious??!!!!!!

And check out my latest ebay ring purchases!  They look awesome with this mani!


As always I'm not alone in the fantasticalness that is MSMD!! Check out my partners in crime!

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love your version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous. beautiful mani and I also love your interpretation of the original :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mani but those rings are to die for! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney!!! I got both of these off of ebay! I wore them all day at work today with no issues so that was a Win Win for me!

      Delete
  4. So purrty. LUV the rings. Just my style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your dark gradients are my faves! This is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete