Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

This ain't yo momma's water marble

Hi Readers!  I think we know from the spatter mani I'm not all about the 'usual' type colors.  I'm not a pastel person and not really a bright colors gal.  I love the deep, dark vampy colors especially for my nails.  Today I have a watermarble featuring those deep dark colors!
I started with a base of the lovely Devil's Lure by Revlon--it's a nice super dark and vampy red with a bit of buried shimmer to it
To marble I used the Devil's Lure, a gold unnamed Pure Ice that came with a crackle duo and OPI Brisbane Bronze.
Even though this is dark and bold, it's a subtle water marble effect.
I have to say I really love a shimmery water marble!
What do you think of this one Readers?? Is this one up your alley or do you prefer the lighter or brighter type water marbles?


Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

7 comments:

  1. ooooooo this is really interesting! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is different! I love it-- but I love those vampy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! never thought to use these colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I get sick of summer colors in the summer lol!

      Delete
  4. that is super cute laurie! dark and vampy marble is fun!

    ReplyDelete