Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Stamping Challenge---plate that ends in 5!

Hi Readers!!! This Sunday's challenge in the Adventures in Stamping FB group is using a plate that ends in 5.  WELL I have been wanting to do this mani forever and since there's an image on Shany 05 to go with it I was elated to give it a try!  I'm not going to lie, it was not easy lol!
Here's the marble I came up with--what image do you think I want to put on this baby????!!!
And I just have to say it wasn't hard to do this design what was hard is the stupid hole that happened on the "swear" and the weird bubbling that happened on the pinkie once I added the topcoat!
Now here's my stamping with Shany 05!!!!!!!
OMG isn't this bee AHdorbs????!!!
Thumbie got a bee too!
Awhile ago my fab friend Jodi from Captivating Claws did a really cool water marble using the technique I used.  We both got our idea from the water marble  Queen--Collette of My Simple Little Pleasures  you can find her on You Tube by the bazillions!!  Collette did this mani here and Jodi used the same idea for her cool water marble  mani here.  I'm so glad Jodi did this first because I felt like I could do it if she could do it lol!  Make sure you watch Collette's video tutorial and give this one a try!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

10 comments:

  1. that is one kick ASS water marble - bravo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. you're so sweet and you did a fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a kick ass water marble! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE!!!! Just gotta flaunt your marbling skills. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to try this for so long! looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is freakin awesome! I definitely want to try this water marble technique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The marble is perfect! The bee is just fantastic with it :)

    ReplyDelete