Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Color me surprised!

Hi Readers!  Today I'm featuring something I always said I was not a big fan of and I love it!  Today I have a neon gradient with a design from the new MASH plates!  First of all let me talk about the plates for a bit.  I LOVE THEM!  The new set has 25 plates with unique and fantastic designs.  Just like their other plates this quality on these plates is exceptional--they have a back and no sharp edges on them.  They stamp like a dream!  I had to pinch myself a few times as I thought I was dreaming to be offered such a great product to review!  Okay here's the WAY cool mani I did with them!
Look at these great swirls!!!  A total nail image that allows you to still see what polish is underneath! LOVE IT!
And who knew I was going to love this neon gradient so much??? Definitely not me!
I really have James from Men And Polish to thank for this!  I asked him what he was going to do for his weekly pedicure and he said neon.  His pedi ROCKS orange neon with black stripes and he even got some rhinestones YES rhinestones on his manly looking feet and it looks fantastic!! Check it out here
So when I was trying to decide what color I was going to use to work with these new plates I said "okay let me haul out the neons"  I only have the neons for my niece Alex lol!  She loves them and tries to get them every time she's over here for a mani lol!
I think this design might make a really fun ring too!  I'm going to be working on that in the weeks to come as summer is finally upon Wisconsin!
Here's a picture of the polishes I used and how the sponge looked
Polishes from left to right are La Femme Beauty Ultra Yellow (got this one in a swap package) China Glaze Orange Knockout and China Glaze Purple Panic (which to me looks pink lol).  The plate I used from MASH is Mash-40.


You can see an individual picture for all the new MASH plates on my friend's Jackie and Carolina's blogs.  The new set is available now for purchase and what a deal at $12.99 for this set.  SERIOUSLY WHAT A DEAL!!!  You can purchase them here http://www.mashnails.com/mash-image-plates-26-50.html. If you are already a stamper you will love them, if you've been wanting to stamp but haven't these are SUPER friendly stamping plates!  You will have no issues with these whatsoever and this is a great set to sink your teeth into!


What do you think of this mani Readers?  Do you think it would make a cool summer ring?


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

8 comments:

  1. this looks so great on you! i bow to you gradient queen ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Igor! I have to say for not liking Neons much i really love how this turned out!

      Delete
  2. this looks amazing. I love it!! It would be the coolest ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Steph what a great idea!!! I'll have to work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much, I may need you to get these for me *nods*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That neon gradient is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete