Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do Week--Kayla Shevonne!

Hi Readers!  Day two of Monkey See, Monkey Do week and it's a doozy!  I think you've heard me say before I have  love/hate relationship with Kayla.  Basically I'm jealous as he double hockey sticks of her fantastic nail art therefore I love to hate her nail art lol!  Why she puts up with me as a friend I'm not really sure hahaha!  Anyway the other day she used one of my favorite types of polish--no it's not a magnetic lol but it's the "other" favorite of mine---CRACKLE!  To check out Kayla's mani go here and check it out.  There's LOTS of mani's I love by Kayla but honestly she free hands WAY better than me so BAM this is one I not only love but can do!  Here's my Rainbow Crack mani
I'm not a neon lover readers--I live in Wisconsin and I'm pale--I'm happily pale actually and even when it is warm I'm not one to hang out in the sun.  Therefore bright, fun, sunny neons are sort of wasted on me.  I think this mani might have looked better with some brighter neons though.  I think I'll pick some up and try this again.
Here's a close up
I've said it before and I'll say it again I LOVE CRACKLE!
Here's the side by side of both mine and Kayla's
Now this is some nail art of Kayla's I can copy!!! Woot!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I still like yours better!!! You and your fantastic LCN crackle!!!!

      Delete
  2. I've yet to try a rainbow gradient. Gonna have to give it a shot. This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete