Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wonder Twins form of . . . the hardest mani I've ever done!

Hi Readers!  My Wonder Twin, Crystal, and I felt the need for another mani.  She recently starte d stamping and of course is massively in love with it!!  I told her to pick the image and the color and BAM  did she ever pick a hard one!  SERIOUSLY readers.  We both recently got OPI Ink Suede from our friend Heather--she's like a sniper when it comes to getting some OPI suedes lol!  When Crystal suggested Ink suede I was totally down with it.  Then she suggested the zipper image from the 2nd Bundle Monster set and I was down with it until I actually tried to do the mani!!  Holy cow it was not easy to get the flat metallic silver onto a matte polish.
I had a great idea in mind when I think of zipper I think of unzipped more than zipped.  When I think of unzipped zippers well let's just say it's not PG thoughts. Some of my favorite books include unzipped zippers and handcuffs--just sayin' . . .


Here's my idea brought to fruition
I cannot tell you how hard it was to A get the zipper image to transfer onto my nails for some reason and B to line up the dang zipper straight.
Here's a close up of the handcuffs and little key--for my first time ever free hand handcuffs I didn't do to bad
Here's the pic of my Wonder Twin Crystal's mani with mine--I love how her's turned out!


And of course the best picture of all--our Wonder Twins Pic!!


Crystal and I both used OPI Ink Suede and stamped with silver using zipper image on BM202.  How do you feel about matte's readers?  Do you have any of the OPI Suedes?


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

10 comments:

  1. I love this manicure, I need to try out that stamping soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolina how have you not used the zipper yet????!! I know you will do an amazing job with it!

      Delete
  2. Good idea to do a twin mani! I really like how it turned out, espically the hand cuffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I'm darn happy with how they turned out for my first ever attempt.

      Delete
  3. Love the mani. & The handcuffs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome Laurie, you did a great job on the freehand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! It was not easy! I don't know how you do it!

      Delete