Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh Oh Cherry O!!

Hi Readers!  Ever since I saw Carolina use these foils I wanted them SO bad!  Well I finally got them and I'm so glad I did!  This one is called Cherry O's and it's so pretty!
Foils are just so simple they really are!  You just apply the adhesive wait a few minutes rub on the foil and voila! Instant nail art readers!  I decided to stamp on this one though check it out!
How cute is that?????????
I'm pretty much a cherry freak so this is the perfect mani for me for sure!  Not only am I grateful to Carolina of Colores de Carol for first showing me this cool foil I'm super grateful to know her and I love all the nail art she does!  Do you follow her?  If not check her out here--she is awesome!


I recently went in with a few on my nail polish friends to do another Dollar Nail Art order so I'm sure you'll be seeing more foils from me in the future! If you haven't tried foils yet--DO IT!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. I need to go back to foils, they are really fun.
    Thank you for the mention Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You started it all for me lol! I just placed another order with Dollar Nail Art and have 13 more on the way to me lol!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank Jennius I really am a cherry nut so I love this mani!

      Delete