Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Elven magic and I'm not talking Keebler elves people!

Hi Readers!  Are you getting sick of green yet????  I have to say I for one am not!  I'm featuring another foil from Dollar Nail Art today but this time I'm also letting a gorgeous green polish shine right along with it!  Igor gave me Morbid eons ago and I've never worn it! OMG the horror!  This is a GORGEOUS polish readers!  You'd think someone who owns Illamasqua Viridian might not say a less than $3 polish is gorgeous but Morbid is far from morbid readers!  If you love green and you can get your hands of a bottle of this DO IT!
Here I have a base color of Morbid and then I did a little more than half the nail with a foil called Elven Gold--it's magical!
I did full coverage with Elven Gold on my ring finger and then stamped the cross image from BM01 hoping to get a Celtic Cross look.  I like it alot!
Here's some history on the Celtic Cross.  It's a cross with a circle around the to p of it.  The lore says when St Patrick first came to Ireland to teach Christianity to the Druids he learned they worshiped a large round stone.  He drew the symbol of the cross through the stone to draw them to Christianity.  It is known as the Celtic Cross.  The Circle represents no beginning or no end (eternal life).  It is worn by many today as both a symbol of their faith and their culture.


I've been busy these past few days too readers!  I've been making rings and bracelets up the wazoo.  Here's a cool ring I made that sort of matched the color and design of this mani
Here's a picture of the sets of rings and matching bracelets I made.  I really love how all of these turned out!
I'm running out of greens readers!  This might be a catastrophe lol!  I hope I can keep it up for a few more days!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment