Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Butterflies in flight . . . at night!

Hi Readers!  I got nail mail from my first ever nail polish friend Julie today!  Jules and I both love our blues and she sent me a gorgeous one! It's a brand I've never seen before Venique and she sent me this GORGEOUS blue metallic called Blue Suede Shoes! Woot!  An Elvis song polish!!! Yay!!!  I already had China Glaze Smoke and Ashes on because I was feeling guilty about having the Hunger Games polishes for awhile yet not wearing a single one yet!  Instead of taking off Smoke and Ashes and putting on Blue Suede Shoes I hoped Blue Suede would be stampable--not even a word I know but it works lol!  This is what I came up with
Here's a nice closeup
Here's the only bottle shot I have of the Blue Suede Shoes, it really is soooo pretty!
And one last pic with flash!
I found my butterflies on my DRK-A plate and I think this is a nice subtle stamping mani that turned out nice!


Julie sent me another Venique--a gorgeous red metallic called Vixen Pump I can't wait to give that one a try as well.


Thanks for stopping by readers!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment: