Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Throw Back Thursday--Tie Dye!

Hi Readers!  My friend Amber recently posted her tie dye mani on her blog and it reminded me of a tie dyeish mani I had done this summer using neon.  
I got TONS of compliments on these nails when I wore them and while it might look hard to do it really isn't!  I did a stripe of each of the 4 neon colors I had (make sure it's a fairly thick coat) and then take a needle and go side to side across the nail.  You want to do only one nail at a time as you don't want the polish to start to dry.
I'm not really a huge fan of neon but I have to say I did like this mani.  My friend Amber's Tie Dye mani is fantastic--please make sure you check it out here.

Short and sweet today readers!  Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

  1. Loveee these! They remind me of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never even thought of that until you said it! These are TOTALLY Fresh Prince colors!!!! I liked that show--Carlton was my favorite!

      Delete
  2. I love this, your color choices are super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I loved your tie dye--I'm hoping to do the one you did soon because the colors were great!

      Delete