Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm so attracted to . . . Magnetix!

Hi Readers!  Today I'm rocking another one of my Icing Magnetix polishes.  Lucky for me I have a polish "wifey"  I am way to smart and will not brave the mall swell and drive miles away to hit up Mayfair Mall and its Icing store.  Lori has gotten me several things from Icing when she goes--she totally knows I'm going to love something and texts me when she's there lol!  She picked up both the raspberry and the green/gold one for me a few weeks ago.  Today I put on the gold one and LOVE it!  What I don't love about it is getting the magnet cap too close and sticking it on your nails!  You can see I did that a couple times on my nails here
As cool as it looks here it still bothers me a bit so I decided to stamp on it!
I love how this turned out!  You can see the awesome abstract design AND the magnetic effect of the polish!
Here's a nice close up--check out that sparkle!
To get this look after painting my nails with two coats of the gold Icing Magnetix I used the striped magnet to get the design then stamped with Kleancolor Black using BM203.
So far I've been quite successful stamping on magnetic polishes.  I have 2 more left in my arsenal and am hoping to grab up a couple China Glaze ones soon.  What do you think readers?  Do you like the stamping over the polish or would it be better left plain?


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

  1. I very much love the stamping over that! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonochi I love how you can still see the magnetic effect through the stamp!

      Delete
  2. This looks great with the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! I'm totally hooked on these magnetic polishes!

      Delete
  3. I sure do love this stamping magnetic polish combo!

    ReplyDelete