Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jeweled Ruffian

Hi Readers!  Today I offer no stamping!  You heard me NO STAMPING!  What is wrong with me, right???  Well this mani is just so pretty no stamping was needed. I'm not going to lie though I did think about it lol!  I had my Illamasqua's out the other day and I thought wow I wonder if I can wear all of these in one mani?  I had seen a mani on Pinterest the other day which led me to this blogger with the neatest ideas and remembered a Ruffian she had done. I felt I could make it work with my Illamasquas.  Check her's out here. Since I only have three Illamasqua's--Viridian, Baptiste and Phallic I felt it was unbalanced so I whipped in my little Sally Girl, Phat.  
The mani is simple I just did a different color polish on each nail but doubled up my Baptiste on my thumbs.  I topped them with China Glaze It's My Turn gold holo and hallelujah it's beautiful!
Index is Phallic, Middle is Viridian, Ring is Baptiste and Pinkie is Phat
Here it is with flash!!!  Gore Ore Jus!!
Close Up!!!


All I can say is WOW!  Sometimes no stamping is needed lol!
Here are the polishes I used for this mani




Have you tried one of these Ruffian crescent moon mani's yet readers?  If you haven't you should!  They look so nice.


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Now I know what a ruffian is, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks soo amazing! I've never tried ruffian before, but I need to=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prabal Gurung did this mani on his models for his Spring 2012 runway show. I think it's a really great twist on the half moon mani. Your color choice is so regal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda thank you! Regal has been the word I've been searching for to describe it! I keep looking at it going it's like the crown jewels lol!

      Delete
  4. OMG! This is freakin awesome!!!! I am dying here!

    ReplyDelete